- Prices, Availability and Information
- Ordering from the Site
- Cancellation and Returns of Products
- Limitation of Liability
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Foreign Customers
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Comments and Complaints
This legal notice applies to all purchases made by you through the website under the domain name www.finestlighters.com. By offering to purchase products through this website you are entering into an agreement on the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions are available only in English.
The name FinestLighters in the conditions below refers to the website www.finestlighters.com and its representatives.
Please note: the page "Payments and Shipping" is an integral part of these Conditions of Use.
Disclaimer: we are not directly affiliated to Dunhill and Castello.
All products on sale at FinestLighters are brand new and are 100% genuine.
2. Prices, Availability and Information
Prices are in Euro and converted into all the major currencies.
The prices listed on the website are exclusive of delivery charges.
Products shipped outside the European Union are tax-free.
The description of the products is to be considered as an indication: whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications, pricing and availability, there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. FinestLighters shall not be liable for any error or misinformation that could arise. For more detailed information about products please visit the manufacturer's official website.
3. Ordering from the Site
Each ordering procedure completed on the website constitutes an offer to purchase that we are free to reject or accept at our discretion.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Cancellation and Returns of Products
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days after having received it for a full refund minus original shipping costs.
The customer is liable for the delivery of the returned products to us at his own expense.
For full instructions on how to return a product, please contact us at: . Any item returned without consent from FinestLighters will not be accepted.
The products must be returned in the same condition in which they were shipped to you, that means: brand new, in no way damaged, altered or repaired, without any signs of use or wear and complete with the original factory boxes, certificates, outer sleeve, paperwork and anything else they were shipped with.
The cancellation policy will not apply if the conditions detailed above, in our reasonable opinion, are not fully met.
After receiving and inspecting the returned products we will process the refund.
5. Limitation of Liability
Under this contract, FinestLighters is liable for refunds minus original shipping costs only, as provided for in Clause 4. FinestLighters is not responsible to you to any other extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
6. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general sales conditions shall become effective from the date of the order and shall remain in force during all the time necessary to provide the subscribed goods and services.
Our terms and conditions of sale may change. Please review them regularly.
If you continue to use the site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Goods ordered may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the country to which the goods are shipped. The customer or receiver of the goods will be liable for any such fees. FinestLighters is not liable for these fees, nor will we accept returns as a result of these fees (see point 8).
All goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage. If an item is delivered to you in a damaged condition, for insurance purposes, we strongly recommend that you inform us within 24 hours, whereupon we will immediately make arrangements for a full refund, exchange or replacement of the damaged item.
If, for any reasons, an order can't be delivered due to customer's responsibility (including when the receiver refuses to pay customs fee, or the receiver refuses the delivery, or nobody is there to receive the order and/or to pick it up at the courier's location), the customer will be responsible for the costs of returning the order.
8. Foreign Customers
FinestLighters is a shop located in Italy. Finestlighters gives no warranty, express or implied, that the website or the placing of any order through it complies with any applicable non-Italian laws or regulations. We leave the interpretation of the laws to the customer and we will not be held responsible for any offences.
If you are placing an order from outside of the monetary European Union your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency.
It is the buyer's sole responsibility to conform to restrictions, fiscal or import regulation at destination and to clear custom duties.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes arising in relation to the website or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Genova - Italy. If any of these terms and conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Comments and Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints regarding purchases made through the website please send them to:
In consideration of FinestLighters allowing you to access the pages of the website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use do not use the website.
Important: FinestLighters acknowledges all manufacturers' trade marks and service marks used throughout this website.
1. FinestLighters makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this website and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
2. Subject to what is said below material from the website is protected by copyright and may be downloaded, viewed, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal information or consumer retail resource in good faith only. Any other type of use requires our prior agreement.
3. You agree not to use the site:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the website except where expressly permitted on the website.
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the website.
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
5. Where you are required to provide personal data to FinestLighters you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information. We will process your personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
You hereby agree that the personal data that you provide to FinestLighters may be processed by FinestLighters while
- processing your requests and orders
- providing you with information by email or other means
- providing a personalised service
- maintaining accounts and records
- performing statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys
- assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the website
- collecting information and compiling and administrating our databank
6. We can not guarantee that your use of the website will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
7. The website may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. We are not responsible for the content of these internet sites.
8. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, no warranties are given that is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate anti-virus software. FinestLighters shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of the website or any hardware on which is hosted.
9. Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
10. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the website after a variation has been posted..
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable,
12. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Genova - Italy.